A $65 delivery fee will apply to all non-metropolitan major domestic appliance orders and these deliveries will be a door to door, street level service.
For full shipping terms and conditions, please view the Shipping Information terms and conditions.
2) Your subscription order items will be delivered in two stages. The initial item will be delivered as per normal delivery times, usually within 7 days. Then your 1st subscription order for this item/s will be delivered as per the recurrence date you have nominated in the shopping cart when you set-up your auto-delivery date.
2) Locate the product you wish to subscribe to & click ADD TO CART button. Note only selected Miele products are subscribable. *TIP: Take note of the suggested recurrence frequency for the product on the product page.
3) Within your Shopping Cart click the Subscribe checkbox located below the product you wish to subscribe to.
4) Select your preferred subscription frequency, ie. 4 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months in the dropdown box. Note the Start Date is automatically calculated based on the subscription frequency selected and click SAVE.
5) Your selected subscription recurrence frequency and the start date of your subscription order will then be displayed below the “Subscribe” checkbox.
6) Enter your postcode (if missing) in the postcode field in the shopping cart
7) Read the Subscription Terms & Conditions and tick the “I agree to the Subscription Terms & Conditions” checkbox.
8) Details of your subscription total, and any recurring shipping costs will be displayed in the Order Summary box
9) Click the CHECKOUT button to complete your order.
2) You will receive an email from Miele a few days prior to your subscription item/s being shipped to you, based on the recurrence date you have selected.
If you do not update your details, and your credit card has expired or has insufficient funds at the time your next subscription order is due to be created in our system, your subscription order will be automatically deactivated.
2) Find the subscription order you wish to edit, and click View Details located next to the order total
3) Check the Subscription Status is “Active”
4) To pause or cancel your subscription, simply click the DEACTIVATE button, located top right of your Subscriptions Details page.
5) To confirm, click DEACTIVATE again in the Deactivate Subscription pop-up and click OK.
6) Your Subscription Status will then change to: Inactive
2) Find the subscription order you wish to reactivate and click Details located next to the order total.
3) This will take you to your Subscription Details page.
4) Click the ACTIVATE button, located top right of your screen, and click OK.
5) Your Subscription Status will change to “Active”
If you chose to edit the "End Date" of your subscription plan to pause your subscription service, simply remove the End Date and select a new recurrance start date to restart your subscription service.
To set-up different subscription recurring order frequencies for multiple products you need to set-up individual subscriptions for each product, with the desired frequency for each product, if they are different to the recommended frequency shown on the product page.
2) Find the subscription order you wish to edit and click Details located next to the order total.
3) Click the pencil icon in the Subscription box
4) In the Recurrence dropdown menu, select the new recurrence frequency that suits you best
5) In the Start Date field chose the new start date for the new auto-delivery date.
6) Click the “I agree to the Subscription Terms & Conditions” checkbox and click SAVE.
The promotion code will consist of letters and numbers and must be entered into the online shop cart exactly as written on your voucher.
If you are having any issues with entering your voucher code or the code is not working correctly, please contact our Customer Care Centre on 0800 464 353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery, please add an additional 2 working days for delivery outside metropolitan areas. If your delivery has not arrived within this timeframe, please email email@example.com or call our Customer Care Centre on 0800 464 353.
If an appliance delivery has not arrived within the allocated/agreed timeframe, please contact the Miele Customer Care Centre on 0800 464 353.
If you have moved and would like to update your details, simply log into your account, click on your profile settings and edit your address under 'Addresses'.
If you are having trouble making any amendments, please call our Customer Care Centre on 0800 464 353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.